This is the Website of Shark Biscuit Ltd.
Shark Biscuit Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy as a user of our Websites – and the confidentiality of any personal information that you may provide us with during your visit to our Websites.
Shark Biscuit is fully compliant with the terms and conditions of the UK Data Protection Act of 1998 and is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of any personal information that you may provide during the course of your visit to our Websites.
1. browser (type and version)
2. operating system
3. IP address
4. domain name
5. geographic location
6. connection speed
The information we collect is used for internal review only and is used to optimise the content and quality of our Websites.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on our Websites are the property of Shark Biscuit Ltd. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following conditions:
1. Use of documents and related graphics on the Websites is for information and/or personal, non-commercial use only;
2. Any copies of pages saved from the Websites onto disk – or to any other storage medium – may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal, non-commercial use only;
3. No documents or related graphics on the Websites are to be modified in any way;
4. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website without Shark Biscuit’s prior written consent.
Our Environmental Policy is to provide a responsible video production company that supports approaches to minimise its impact on the environment. We are committed to meeting and exceeding expectations to regulatory and other best practice environmental requirements, to strive for continual improvement in our environmental management system, the prevention of pollution and to minimize the creation of wastes. We will, therefore, manage our processes, our materials, and our people in order to reduce the environmental impact associated with our work.
Our Environmental Policy provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets. Our Environmental Policy is documented, implemented, maintained and communicated to all employees.
Shark Biscuit commits itself to implement and operate to the highest environmental standards to further enhance environmental performance with the following core objectives and commitments in place to:
- Remove, reduce, reuse and recycle input materials, generated waste and packaging
- Improve the efficiency of energy usage
- Reduce the environmental impact of the overall business
This policy will be communicated to all parties interested in the performance of our environmental management system, including our employees, neighbours, the general public and any other individuals seeking information on our EMS approach.